Virena - Get Started
To use Virena to Survey, Map and Report on millions of de-identified Flu and other disease test results, you will need:
- A Quidel instrument (Sofia 2, Sofia or Solana)
- Opt-in to the Virena program on your contract
- Configure your instrument
- Register at MyVirena.com.
How do I get a Quidel Instrument (Sofia, Sofia 2 or Solana)?
- Purchase directly from Quidel - OR
- Contact your Quidel Account Manager or your distribution partner
I have a Quidel Instrument and want to opt-in to use Virena
If you have a Quidel Instrument but did not “opt-in” for Virena at time of contract and would now like to participate in the Virena program…
Contact your Quidel Account Manager (Rep):
Find my Rep!
Or call Customer Service at 800.874.1517, option 1, then option 1 for Sofia2/Sofia or option 2 for Solana
In case your account manager or customer service asks you, here is the Virena signup form
How do I Configure my Quidel instrument(s)?
How do I Register at MyVirena.com?
- Create an account by going to MyVirena.com and following the instructions. You may also view the below video: